Monday, August 2, 2010

Roomy Custom Sofa Design

Working at Roomy Interiors was a great experience, especially with assisting the Principal Designer and Owner, Joanna with her work plus my own clients! Now that I am getting ready for France and all the European design I will soak up there, I thought I would share a custom piece I did for Roomy.

*This was Joanna's Client Sini:


The Watford sofa is produced by a Canadian manufacturer called Van Gogh Design's. With many of these manufactureres you are able to adjust measurments or add new design elements to help make a piece personal and custom for the clients needs and style. Above is the standard Watford Sofa without the:

  • Metal T legs
  • Bench seating
  • Bolsters
  • Scale/ sizing
  • Feather filled back cushions

Stay Tuned more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment