The Spainish designer was inspired by Brigitte Bardot lips to create this Contemporistic design. His collection comes in various colours from white to blue, as well as different sizes for sofa's 87" and love seating 72". Known for its gracious silhoulette this collection is available as a COM (Customer's Own Material), commercial grade knits and existing Bernhardt textiles. *The construction: spring support, high density foam, and fiber fill.
Jaime Hayon's Resume:
- Born in madrid, spain in 1974
- Trained as an industrial designer in madrid and paris
- Worked for fabrica, benetton group's communication research centre in treviso, italy
- Designed toys, tableware, furniture, ceramics and mosaics, interior and fashion design
- Since 2006, he has been the art director of the spanish porcelain manufacturing company
- Hayon's client list includes: adidas, artquitect edition, BD barcelona, benetton, bisazza, camper, coca-cola, danone group, metalarte, palluco, piper heidsieck and swarovski.