Sunday, July 12, 2009

Client Katie!

I had the pleasure meeting with a lady named Katie at the 2008 Home Show (I was volunteering). I gave her my card and the rest is history! Here are the photos from the colour consultation and staging I did for her last year:

**Entrance: Front doors in Benjamin Moore Bittersweet Chocolate (2114-10)

**Dining Room: The beige is a Benjamin Moore colour called Barely Beige (CC-140). Product code is 565 - 1B, stands for Eggshell finish 1 base. NOTE: Natural lighting in this picture.

**Living Room: opposite side of room. I love that mirror!

**Dining Room: Once again a Benjamin Moore colour called Sun Dried Tomato (CC-62). Eggshell finish meaning no shine/ gloss.

Showing transition between living room and dining.

My picture was taken for the (2008 Home Show) Reno and Decor Magazine that year! Click the link and view their new cover this month!

****For additional info on Homes Publishing please visit them at: http://www.homespublishinggroup.com/

1 comment: