Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Contemporary Furniture Rentals

CFR Rentals is a furniture rental company in Toronto geared towards events also designers and home stagers could benefit. They have the largest selection of colours, finishes, and sizes.

I just had to post some images from their website that I really like! Enjoy :)

Love this style-Modern Antiques! Great tones and they go great with the foliage.


Love the pink carpet and semi-circular sofa


Great way to stage an outdoor venue!


I really like the carpet colour, matching pillows and side tables; they are mirrored


I had to post this one because of the dance floor I like how they incorporated in into the space.


Lastly, The flowers in contrast with the rustic side tables I am loving it! The soft green sofas go great with it all!




NAMI.... Inspiration. Imagination. Innovation.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the information and this furniture are looking really very awesome. Now a days, there is a high demand for this type of furniture as people are spending on different kinds of modern and contemporary furniture to give a great look to the home or office.

    There are number of furniture stores who are providing the service of furniture and while surfing on internet, I came across a site named as Tui Lifestyle who is providing the service of design district miami furniture stores with a new standard designer luxury furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came to your post and reading above thing it is very impressive me and it is very nice blog. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
    furniture rentals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. I really like the quick writing style. I’ve always had trouble with design myself.
    Recently I got a few rooms in my apartment furnished by a startup, Furnishr. Furnishr let me pick my room design, all the furniture, and decor items for one price. They delivered everything in less than a week. Here’s link to them if you’re interested best home decor online stores


    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to be here because this is a very good site that provides lots of information about the topics covered in depth. Im glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next.office furniture design district

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drift Max Pro Mod
    are very useful and we can easily use them. The use of these features is also so easy.

    ReplyDelete