Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Contemporary Furniture Rentals

CFR Rentals is a furniture rental company in Toronto geared towards events also designers and home stagers could benefit. They have the largest selection of colours, finishes, and sizes.

I just had to post some images from their website that I really like! Enjoy :)

Love this style-Modern Antiques! Great tones and they go great with the foliage.


Love the pink carpet and semi-circular sofa


Great way to stage an outdoor venue!


I really like the carpet colour, matching pillows and side tables; they are mirrored


I had to post this one because of the dance floor I like how they incorporated in into the space.


Lastly, The flowers in contrast with the rustic side tables I am loving it! The soft green sofas go great with it all!




NAMI.... Inspiration. Imagination. Innovation.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the information and this furniture are looking really very awesome. Now a days, there is a high demand for this type of furniture as people are spending on different kinds of modern and contemporary furniture to give a great look to the home or office.

    There are number of furniture stores who are providing the service of furniture and while surfing on internet, I came across a site named as Tui Lifestyle who is providing the service of design district miami furniture stores with a new standard designer luxury furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came to your post and reading above thing it is very impressive me and it is very nice blog. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
    furniture rentals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. I really like the quick writing style. I’ve always had trouble with design myself.
    Recently I got a few rooms in my apartment furnished by a startup, Furnishr. Furnishr let me pick my room design, all the furniture, and decor items for one price. They delivered everything in less than a week. Here’s link to them if you’re interested best home decor online stores


    ReplyDelete